When the weather is wild and woolly, you’ll want your wine to be, too. Thomas Angove never thought wine in a bag would be this fancy.
Weather it’s as freezing as brass balls or your driveway is melting, if you’re headed outside you can keep your wine the temperature you want it. The 100% Australian wool will keep your white wine cool and keep your red wine at room temperature.
It will fit nice and snug for all standard wine bottles, and the thick drawstring will keep the top closed and the temperature out. Lastly, a tough leather strap allows it to be carried comfortable to the barbie, picnic, or BYO restaurant.
– Durable and waterproof oilskin to keep the rain out and the cold (or warmth) in.
– Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your wine chilled or room temperature for up to 24 hours.
– Fits any standard wine bottle.
– Thick drawstring to keep the Woolly Wine Cooler nice and tight.
– Easy to carry with a tough, leather carry strap.