Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Donohues and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Donohues. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Donohues takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Donohues VIP Rewards Club Terms and Conditions of Use
Valid from 19 November 2018
- The Donohues VIP Rewards card is issued by and remains the property of Doncarp Pty Ltd ABN 78010434492.
- Application for, and/or use of your VIP Rewards card, is deemed as acceptance of the Donohues VIP Rewards Club terms and conditions.
5% VIP Discount
- Customers must be a Donohues VIP Rewards Club Member to receive the 5% discount.
- Laybys, sale items, alterations and gift vouchers are excluded from the 5% discount.
- VIP Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offered in store or online. This includes Defence Discount, Seniors Discount, the Shop Local Rewards Discount and the 20% off birthday discount.
- 5% VIP Discount is available to VIP Rewards Club Members both online and in store.
- The VIP Rewards Club 5% off is non transferrable or gift-able and must be used by the VIP Rewards Club card holder.
20% off Birthday Reward
- Customers must be a Donohues VIP Rewards Club Member to receive the 20% discount.
- Customers must have provided their email, date of birth and permission to contact via email upon signing up to be eligible for the 20% off birthday reward.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday Reward can be used once only either in store or online.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday reward cannot be used on laybys, sale items, alterations or gift vouchers.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offered in store or online. This includes Defence Discount, Seniors Discount, VIP 5% off discount and the Shop Local Rewards Discount.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday Reward is non-transferrable or gift-able and must be used by the VIP Rewards Club card holder.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday Reward will be emailed to the VIP Rewards club member at the beginning of their birthday month.
- The VIP Rewards Club 20% off Birthday Reward is valid for one month from the sent date.
- Donohues will not accept responsibility if the VIP Rewards Club Member does not receive the birthday reward email.
$1000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Competition
- Customers must be a Donohues VIP Rewards Club Member to gain entries into the $1000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Competition.
- Entries into the $1000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Competition are non-transferrable or gift-able.
- VIP Rewards Club Members are allowed one entry per day alongside a transaction. Transactions cannot be split to accumulate more entries.
- Layby payments are not included. VIP Rewards Club Members will receive one entry per layby upon final payment.
- Online transactions are included as an entry into the $1000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Competition.
- $1000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Competition will run from November to October.
Other VIP Rewards Club offers and rewards
- From time to time Donohues may contact members via email or hand out in store coupons. These coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
No return or exchange for change of mind on sale items
- To the extent permissible by law, Donohues will not be liable for any errors, omissions delays or disruptions in the operation of the Donohues Rewards Club program including products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof.
- Members of the VIP Rewards Club must remain “subscribed” to the VIP Rewards email system to receive their 20% off birthday reward. If a member chooses to “unsubscribe” from the VIP Rewards email system, Donohues will accept that as their understanding that this also revokes their eligibility to receive their 20% off Birthday Reward.
- The VIP Rewards Club card cannot be used as a credit or guarantee card.
- Donohues reserves the right to accept or reject any application for a VIP Rewards Club card at its sole discretion.
- Donohues reserves the right to, at its discretion, suspend or terminate a VIP Rewards Club membership for reasons including, but not limited to, a breach of these Terms and Conditions, any engagement in or suspicion of fraudulent conduct or improper use of the card.
- VIP Rewards Club rewards can only be earned and redeemed by the holder of a VIP Rewards Club card in respect of their personal shopping.
- Donohues reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the VIP Rewards Club program at any time.
- All members of the VIP Rewards Club program must reside in Australia. For members under the age of 18 years, permission from your parent or guardian must be obtained before joining the VIP Rewards Club.
Please visit www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service for customer terms and conditions.
Please visit www.zip.co/page/terms-and-conditions for customer terms and conditions.