You need 2 litres of water a day. Keep your 2 litres the right temperature no matter here you’re headed.
100% Australian wool covered in oilskin. It’s fantastic protection from the outside temperature that’ll keep your drink cold for six hours. But if warm water is your thing, chuck in a thermos and it’ll keep extra warm.
The adjustable webbing strap makes transporting it easy, as it’s long enough to wear on a shoulder. Bushwalking, hiking, beaching, or riding, your drink can always be by your side, and it can be kept cool.
This bag is designed to fit up to 2 litre bottles.
– Hardy, water repellent oilskin looks good and ages gracefully.
– 100% Australian wool to keep your drink bottle cool or your thermos extra warm.
– Thick drawstring for a secure fit and to keep cold air from escaping.
– Fits up to 2 litre bottles, which is the recommended daily amount of water.
– Adjustable webbing strap makes carrying it easy to carry while bushwalking or riding.