Like an archer’s quiver, the Can Quiver has you prepared for camping, barbecuing, or bushwalking.
Insulated with 100% Australian wool, this weatherproof oilskin bag is designed to fit up to six standard cans of drink, and can keep them cool for hours. If you’re brave enough, you could probably put different forms of beverage in as well.
The heavy-duty webbing shoulder strap makes an easy carry handle – sling it over a shoulder and you can walk with it, with your hand free, ready for your next adventure! Even Matt Stustzman – Guinness World Record holder for the longest accurate shot in archery – could use it.
Lastly, the Can Quiver is soft and flexible, so you don’t have to waste precious boot space like with an eski.
– Durable and water repellent oilskin keeps cans contained and not waterlogged.
– The 100% Australian wool insulation will keep your drinks cool for hours.
– Fits up to six standard cans, and could fit other forms of beverage.
– A long, heavy duty zip runs the length of the quiver providing easy access to all your drinks.
– Easy to carry with a heavy-duty webbing shoulder strap.
– Squishable design lacks the bulk of an eski.